Here are some recent statistics…
Every 20 seconds, somewhere in America a woman is assaulted in some form or another.
1 out of every 5 American women will be the victim of an attempted or completed rape in their lifetime.
Studies have shown women who survive an attack and are able to fight back, recover quicker mentally than those who aren’t able to fight back
We don’t wish anyone to be a victim of an attack. What we do want if for people to be prepared and mindful in their daily lives. And to fight back if necessary.
We offer a monthly self-defense class for anyone, but especially women and girls. These classes are based on a curriculum of set core techniques which builds upon itself. This allows students to come to any class, leave fulfilled and return for another class to review the core movements and leave having learned something new. Classes can last from 1.5 to 2 hours based on what is covered and the amount of students.
We hold classes at once once per month and on varied days. Please check our schedule for days and times. We also provide private classes with one or two friends. These classes can be scheduled by contacting us.
If you plan to attend, please pre-register.
If you are looking at raising funds for your organization, holding a self-defense class is a great way to do it.
- An information flyer in PDF format for printing and emailing
- 2 to 2.5 hour class depending on the number of attendees
- No minimum number of attendees to hold a class
- Pink belts and certificates for the attendees
What you need to do…
- Be responsible for finding the location
- Promote! Promote! Promote! (Print and distribute flyers to publicize your fundraiser to organization member and the community via social media, email, etc.)
- Collecting funds – Standard admission is around $25 per person
- You keep 50% of all the funds raised!
If you are interested in using us for a fundraiser, please fill out and send us THIS FORM.